Monday, June 04, 2007

There's a New Sheriff in Town!

We had another busy weekend and from the looks of my calendar it isn't going to slow down anytime soon. First thing Saturday we took Dally to get his shots. He did great and we were in and out within 20 minutes, which I thought was AWESOME!





Next up was a Chuck E. Cheese's birthday party, which is always FUN? The kids had a great time and were good and tired by time to go home. Here is a great picture of my nephew enjoying his cake.


CAKE IS GOOD!!

Sunday while getting ready for church we heard a storm was-a coming (AGAIN!! We are officially living in a swampland, so frustrating). We took off early so we could get a spot under the covered parking. Since we got there early the kids and I went to the Library to pick up some books and they were so cute sitting in the chair reading a book when I went to check on them. Unfortunately, I was loaded down and not able to get to my camara in time to capture the moment. After church we ran home, had a quick bite to eat and then off to another bday party. Two problems here:
1. I thought the party started at 2p until leaving and pulling out the address and seeing it says 1p on the invite...OOPS! No big deal, they were just starting up the snow cone machine and hadn't done cake or presents by the time we got there.
2. They rented a big water slide and I totally overlooked this detail as well and forgot Jasmine's swimsuit. Now the house we were at belonged to boy's so they offered a t-shirt and swim trunks. Jasmine refused to wear by saying 'I'm not a BOY!' This one turned out OK too. She had fun swinging and running in the backyard, which resulted in mud being splattered all the way up her back. You see, when she runs she kicks her feet all the way up and turns her head a bit so she can see her cute shoes. I know--PRICELESS!!

And now for the pictures that coordinate with the title of this blog. One of Joe's friend's passed down this get-up that their boy has outgrown. Cowboy boots, sheriff badge and belt complete w/ holsters and toy guns. The hats we already had. How cute is he?


And, of course, Jasmine had to dig out her cowboy boots and find our other hat!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing all the neat things my precious ones are up to> Looking forward to the graduation picture-----since I couldn't make it. Love you
GRAM

 
design by suckmylolly.com