Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Trip to the Zoo

Aunt Linda is in town and that means non-stop activities. Yesterday on my way to work I dropped Jasmine off so she could participate.

First stop was the zoo. I was able to take a couple hours out of my busy work schedule and hop on the train to meet them there. It had rained pretty hard in the morning and was very humid, but we still had a great time. Here are the pics.

Striking a pose w/ Karoline


For those of you not aware, Jasmine has been asking for a pony since she was two years old. She just LOVES them. After her ride she asked when we get to bring one home with us...




Cutest otter I've ever seen


Aunt Linda bought all the girl's matching outfits, they were so cute (and easy to spot)


Poor Adrianna wanted no part of sitting on the turtle...


While taking a picture on the turtle the Lion started roaring, so we ran over there. I asked Jasmine what she thought the Lion was saying and she replied, 'Jasmine, Karoline, please come over and see me'. Isn't that greatness.


A beautiful butterfly


This was the last stop before McDonald's and sadly where I left the fun.


I jumped on the train and headed back to work while the girl's went to the McDonald's by the zoo and spent the rest of the day shopping from the sounds of it. Jasmine fell asleep shortly after leaving Gramma's house.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com