Friday, June 15, 2007

Sleepovers and Snacks

Tonight Jasmine was suppose to have a friend spend the night, but due to the events earlier this week I thought it best not to have visitors in our home just in case nasty germs were still lingering. SO....Jasmine is going to sleepover at her friends. She was very excited. I took her over their this morning and she was very anxious to arrive, 'is it far away mommy?' 'do we have enough gas?' (I don't know where she comes up w/ some of this stuff). Most of the trip she was sitting straight up looking out the front window. After a while she finally relaxed, but still kept an eye on where we were going.

Patiently Waiting


On another note...the other night the kid's got super quiet and I got worried. I start looking around to see what they had gotten into and look what I found...



They had found the baggies of cheetos I separated for Jasmine's school lunches and were chillin in Cash's bed having a snack. I told you Jasmine was good at getting her own snacks (sometimes much to my dismay-she's been making ketchup sandwiches on her own for some time now) and she's pretty good at looking out for her little brother.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com