Wednesday, June 27, 2007

An Interview with Jasmine



Got this idea from a couple other blogs I frequent and thought it was a fun idea.

What is your favorite color? Pink

What is your favorite outfit? Ballerina

What do you most like to do? Have sleepovers

What is your favorite food? Salad

What are you going to do when you grow up? Ride ponies

What makes you giggle? Movies & Mommy

What makes you happy? Barbie & when someone gives me a hug

What makes you mad? When someone takes a toy away

What makes you sad? When someone hits me or makes me cry

What do you like to do outside? Jump on trampoline and climb trees, but I don't know how to climb trees. Maybe I can do that when I grow up too. But what if there are crabs up in the tree, with their pincher's. That would hurt. (see what an imagination she has)

Anything else you want to say? When I grow up I'm going to wear a big beautiful dress and pick flowers for Kaja and Nessa and Alex.

**Man, she is going to be one busy bee when she grows up. Climbing trees, picking flowers, riding horses**

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com