Thursday, June 28, 2007

Mother's Day Bloom and My New Apron

For Mother's Day Jasmine brought home a potted flower pot from school. I have kept it next to the sink and watered it every other day or so just to see what happened. Well to my surprise last night I noticed a bloom. So cool!! (if you can't tell, I have never been one to keep plants or manage a flower garden). Jasmine was so excited and insisted we take a picture.






While at mom's on Sunday she asked me if I wanted an apron she had made years ago that she no longer used. I've never really used an apron, but when I saw it I thought it was so cute I couldn't resist.



(do you have any idea how difficult it is to take a picture of the lower half of your body, it took several takes to get this photo).


..... **On another note, Jasmine is obsessed with sleepovers**
Last night we went to a couple's house from church for a Growth Group meeting (our ABF ~Adult Bible Fellowship~ class has several small groups that meet outside of
Sunday's and this was our first time to attend). The couple has a 3 year old daughter that Jasmine had a grand time playing with. When it was time to go she insisted they needed to have a sleepover. She does this with all friends-new & old.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com