Friday, June 08, 2007

It's Official...

Jasmine has graduated for Pre-K!

They had a fun performance where Jasmine's class were the flowers and then certificates were distributed. Mom, Joe and I all attended and she was very happy to have us there. She did a great job during the performance, but not so happy when we all had to go to work after the festivities. Funny at this age they don't quite understand it being the last day of school. Each day since, she has asked about taking something to school or mentions something she intends to tell one of her friends. Sadly, her Pre-K school disperses into four different Elementary Schools. I believe only four other girls will be going to the same school as Jasmine. There are a couple she will be able to keep in touch with through Sunday School, but for the most part she will not have contact with others until Middle School.
Makes me a little nostalgic for lost relationships...anywoo here are some pictures.


There's my flower



Taking a bow (she's on the back row)


Receiving her certificate of completion


There are times when Jasmine can be challenging--she is very head strong and independent (not sure WHERE she inherited that from). With that being said, I would like to express how thankful I am to the teachers for their hard work and dedication to the children. I pray Jasmine, and Cash, are blessed with teacher's who are as enthusiastic and caring as the staff at Jasmine's school was this year. She had a great year!

***Funny how quickly they fall back into old routines. This morning while getting Jasmine ready, she did not wake up--I got her dressed and in the car. She did get out of the van and walk into the sitter's house, but quickly grabbed a pillow and went back to sleep on the couch.***

1 comments:

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

Congratulations Jasmine on your graduation. I know your Mommy and Daddy are very proud of you. You are the cutest flower I have ever seen!

 
design by suckmylolly.com