Thursday, May 31, 2007

So much to blog, so little time...

OK, time has gotten away from me again. Busy, busy, busy...

We had a good Memorial Day weekend. We had a 7 yr old houseguest most of the weekend and it is AMAZING how adding that one extra kid into the mix changes up the dynamic of a household. Not BAD, just DIFFERENT.

Saturday I took all the kids to see SHREK THE THIRD and they did very well. **NOTE--this is our first attempt to attending a movie since Cash was about a year, that trip did not end well**. They all enjoyed the movie and it kept Cash's attention until about the last 5 minutes when he started getting a little antsy. I do have to add one comment--I have officially become my grandmother--before leaving the house I popped some microwave popcorn and made individual baggies for each kid. Then stopped and got M&M's and drinks and took a BIG bag. Whatev...kept the kid's occupied during the movie and saved me like $50!

After the movie dropped Cash by the house so he could nap and the girl's and I went to Wal*Mart to grocery shop. TIP--When you get to Wal*Mart and everyone in the van is asleep, it is perfectly within reason to turn around and go home in order to avoid the whipping that is going to Wal*Mart w/ two tired children! ARGH!!!

Finally got home after the Wal*Mart fiasco and grilled burgers and sausage and corn...YUM! Good food always makes me feel better! Not long after we were finished grilling it started raining and I don't think it has stopped since. Our land looks like a swamp. Completely flooded. YUK!


Now for a fun picture...Cash serenaded us w/ his rendition of HOT POTATO by The Wiggles



0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com