Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Jellies

Cash loves his 'jellies' and no, I'm not referring to the shoes we used to all love in the 80's. His favorite thing to eat is grape jelly. That's it, doesn't want it with peanut butter or on bread, just a big 'ol bowl of jelly suits him just fine. I have to put it on the top shelf of the refrigerator all the way in the back because if he is near when the door is open he will come running and grab the jar and say, 'momma, I want jellies. pleeeease'. Jasmine decided she needed a bowl of her own yesterday.



I think it supercute how they sit in the same chair to eat their snack. They really love each other!

2 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

That's hilarious. Did you ever watch Friends? Joey loved eating jelly too. LOL.

Taylor said...

Friends is my absolute favorite show. I know them all by heart and still laugh out loud when I watch them. Aww, my own little Joey (Cash does love to eat!).

 
design by suckmylolly.com