Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Monday Meme (a day late)

1.What is in the back of your car? Blanket, fold-up chair, Dirt Devil that plugs into lighter.

2.What color is your toothbrush? Pink

3.Name one person who made you smile today. Cash

4.What were you doing at 8:00 AM? Sitting at my desk at work.

5. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Checking work emails and printing out those that need to be handled first – I was out of the office in training yesterday.

6. What is your favorite candy? Dove Dark Chocolate Bar

7. What is the last thing your said aloud? Mornin’”, to my boss who just arrived. (Notice I did not say Good in front of morning, it’s already been a long one)

8. What is the best ice cream flavor? Chocolate

9. What is the last thing you had to drink? Water

10 What are you wearing right now? Black pants, burgundy top, flip-flops (left my real shoes in the van -- hence one of the reasons today is not my favorite so far)

11. What is the last thing you ate? Half a cherry Pop-Tart

12. Have you bought any new clothes this week? No

13. When was the last time you ran? Couple months ago

14. What was the last sporting event you watched? Good question – honestly can not remember.

15. Ever go camping? Yes

16. Do you have a tan? Yes

17. Do you take vitamins daily? No

18. Do you go to church? Yes

19. Do you like Chinese food more than pizza? Yes, we're making Chinese Thursday night. I can't wait.

20. Do you drink your soda with a straw? I don’t drink soda.

21. Are you someone’s best friend? Yes

22. What are you doing tomorrow? Working then swim lessons for the kids.

23. Where is your dad? At home or at work – it’s a toss up with his job, never the same schedule.

24. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Sure

25. Do you have a maid service clean your home? I wish

26. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? No

27. What color is your car? Green-ish

28. How do you like your popcorn? Buttery

29. How did you get your worst scar? Burned my knee on the riding lawn mower last year.

30. Look to your left. What do you see? Downtown Dallas out my office window.

31. What color is your watch? Silver

32. What do you think of when you think of Australia? The movie Muriel’s Wedding.

33. Do you use chap stick? Yes, have a tube right next to my keyboard.

34. Do you have a dog? Yes

35. Last person you talked to on the phone? My boss

36. Have you met anyone famous? Do Hockey players count??

37. Any plans today? Denny’s for dinner, one just opened in our small town and kids eat FREE on Tuesday.

38. How many states have you lived in? Two states, two countries. Texas and New York. US and Canada.

39. Do you dye your hair? Yes

40. Do you like cats? Yes, but I prefer dogs.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com