Friday, June 20, 2008

Missed It By THAT Much

Get the Get Smart reference in the title?? I remember watching that show when I was young, I really loved it and got to stay up late during the summer with my mom. Good memories.


Anyways, back to this post....there is nothing worse than walking to your bus stop, reaching the corner and seeing this. Ughhh!! So frustrating. I'm a pretty laid back person, but have a very full calendar. So, depending on what we have going that night, I might chance sprinting and waving my hands to have the driver stop....but mostly I just wait it out for the next one. Luckily the bus I take is an Express that goes straight from Downtown Dallas to a park and ride station that is very popular, so a bus usually comes along every 10-15 minutes in the afternoons. I know what your thinking, why don't you just leave for the bus stop earlier. You would think that'd be the answer, but apparently my computer gives off a signal as I shut it down and that is when everyone realizes they have a question or a problem they would like me to help them with. I used to feel compelled to hear them out, but recently I've learned to say 'Send me an email or see me tomorrow, I have a bus to catch' and just keep walking.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the new design!

I hope ya'lls summer is going well...sounds like you're busy like we are...as always.

Jenny

 
design by suckmylolly.com