Friday, June 27, 2008

Banana Nut Bread

Do you ever end up with a couple of bananas that look like this???


I don't know what it is, but when I bring a bunch of bananas home the kids eat them like crazy for the first couple days...then nothing...no matter how hard I push for a banana snack or with their breakfast they want no part of it.

I found this super easy banana nut bread recipe on Weight Watchers a few years back and when we have those yucky brown bananas, I will make a couple loaves of bread. We will eat one right away and I freeze one.

Banana Nut Bread

1 yellow cake mix
1 egg
½ cup milk
1 cup banana (2 overly ripe)
4 oz chopped pecans

Combine cake mix, egg & milk. Add bananas. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.

Pour into 2 greased pans.

350 for 40 - 45 minutes


That's it. So simple and very good and low-fat.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com