Monday, June 30, 2008

Bryant Family Reunion 2008

As I mentioned in the previous post, we attended a family reunion Saturday and had a fabulous time. We visited with family, ate lots of good food and the kids had lots of fun playing with cousins. It's so awesome seeing a new generation come up and another batch of cousins who see each other once or twice a year playing like they see each other daily. The numbers were down a bit this year, but I believe we hit close to 60 in attendance by the end of the day.


We arrived early and had lots of down time before lunch.

How do you like that lay-up...
Joe (not so) patiently waiting to eat.
Chow time...
This is my immediate family.

Grandmother, her daughters (my mom), their children (me) and their children (my kids).
And after lunch the kids played on the playground outside.
Joe - always setting a good example for the little ones...NOT!!


And, as you can see, we were all very tired on the ride home!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! Now that is some picture!!! didn't know you took that for sure Funny. Love GRAM

 
design by suckmylolly.com