Monday, June 30, 2008

Big Fat Bummer


Over the weekend Jasmine was supposed to attend her first Church Camp. She has been talking about going since the beginning of the year when they started talking it up in her Worship time. Kindergarten and 1st grade attended Day Camp (Fri & Sat) at a local ranch. About Wednesday she told me her throat was a little sore so we took extra allergy meds and gargled with salt water....fast forward to Friday....I ask her Friday morning if she still wants to go 'oh yeah' no question, she is going....I drop her off at 8:30a...by 11a the nurse is calling me saying Jasmine has fever (this is the first fever). I pick her up and take her to the doctor and she has a severe sinus infection. I felt so sorry for her having to miss out, but she was ready to go. When I got there she said 'Momma, I don't want to be at camp anymore. I don't feel good.' We picked up antibiotics on the way home so she received two doses Friday and one Saturday morning and then there was no stopping her. We attended a Family Reunion Saturday and I kept having to make her stop and sit and rest for a moment.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com