Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wild Hare

You may remember last year when looking out the kitchen window there was a cow that had busted through the fence to graze in our backyard. Well this is what we saw the other day when looking out the window. We have a whole family of wild rabbits living under our building -- drives Dali nuts. He is constantly trying to catch one to no avail. Last week while eating dinner he was standing at the windows in the dining room whining and crying and when we peeked out there were two just sitting there, taunting him.

---------------------------------------------------------------
** On another note **
Does this look like a good idea to anyone??
(an open bubble container sitting on top of a crackers box in the pantry)
While making Jasmine's lunch the other night, I reach into the pantry for a fruit roll-up and this is what I see...now I'm not sure the circumstances that led to this (and I didn't even ask), I am just thanking the Lord above I found it before it became a big 'ol mess.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com