Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to Zach

Last night we went to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's (see picture below....we had the party area ALL to ourselves!).

Our dear friend Zachary turned 9 this year and we were excited to be able to celebrate his special day with him. Exactly nine years ago yesterday I was actually in the delivery room with my friend Shelly watching him be born....truly amazing!

Here are some pictures--Jasmine and Cash absolutely LOVE hanging out with Zachary and were very disappointed not to be able to go home with him. I think I heard Aunt Shelly, can we sleep over only about 800 times (OK, maybe I exaggerate a bit but that number is not too far off).




(the boys aren't quite as good at posing as Jas & Zach)





**new ride at our CEC, which Jasmine spent most of the evening on**
(have I mentioned before her love of horses?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Jasmine is right at home on that horse!!!! I know where she will be putting her tokens while she is at CC. Love GRAM

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Cool to know other people have me linked on their blog...Just came over from Sharon's blog to read YOURS. Thanks and have a great week. Heather

 
design by suckmylolly.com