Wednesday, April 30, 2008

AWANA Awards Ceremony

Sunday evening was our awards ceremony for AWANA's. I had six kids at my table, but only five made it to the ceremony. Here are some pictures of my group.








OK, so they started with the high school age kids first and worked their way down to Kindergarten....can you tell they were getting a little restless?

And below we are finally getting ready to go up on stage and I told them to get together for a picture...the girls struck some very awkward poses while the boys paid me no attention.
**I wish I had pictures of us on stage, but Joe was in the back of the auditorium with Cash and I was on stage handing out certificates to my group :( **

After the ceremony there were cookies and juice for everyone and I tried to get a good picture of Joe and the kids

Take 1
Take 2

Take 3

**and this is as good as it gets**

Love them!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry I had to miss the big event!!! Looks like you were very busy. I'm so proud of you and your work with church. Love GRAM

 
design by suckmylolly.com