Wednesday, April 16, 2008

To Get a Professional Pedi, or To Not Get a Professional Pedi...That is the Question??


Oh how I love sitting in that big chair with the massager going and my eyes closed and someone else doing my toes....Heaven! BUT....I am now deathly afraid of going to those places because of all of the stories that have come out of infection and fungus popping up on unsuspecting people. And most recently a cousin of mine who has had health issues within the last year has reason to believe a pedicure could have been the start of her new issues. So, even though I really really really love someone else doing my toes, I'm afraid I will be doing them at home for a long time to come...and that's OK! Gives Jasmine and I some girl time!!

2 comments:

Ladyornot.com said...

Go to places that have foot soaks that don't have the spa bubbles. The water can get trapped back there and come back out when your feet are in the water. Also go to a place that uses clean tools. Fresh for every customer.

Anonymous said...

I am hooked on those pedicures. Hopefully "my girl" is doing all the preventive things!!!! Pray that all keeps going right. Love you GRAM

 
design by suckmylolly.com