Thursday, February 28, 2008

What Happened To Me Yesterday...


Yesterday I went home...but it wasn't like any other day...I was suppose to get the kid's because Joe had to stop after work and get a couple new tires. Well there I am zipping down the highway, gabbing on my cell phone...I take the right exit, but I don't turn like I am suppose to, instead I go straight...towards home. About halfway down the service road I realize my error and had to pull off the road and make a u-turn. Finally we get home and I start making dinner, but for some reason or another it took longer than usual, so we ate later than usual. We were barely finishing dinner before it was time to prepare the kid's for bed (the kid's go to bed early in our house 7:30p *I KNOW* early...but this is what works best for Jasmine and school so we do what is needed). The kids get PJ's on and pick out their books for the evening. Once they are tucked in I USUALLY have a list of things I do. Well last night I was pooped and sat for what I intended to be 15 minutes....next thing I know I am waking up and it is MIDNIGHT!!! I had fallen asleep on the couch and Joe had fallen asleep watching a movie in our bedroom. So I drag my weary booty to bed and set the alarm for extra early so I can do what I should have done before inadvertently passing out...

  • do dinner dishes
  • make lunches
  • set out clothes for kids
  • decide what is for dinner
  • sign folder and put in backpack

I also needed to mop the floor but did not do that this morning...will have to fit that in tonight...although I'm not sure when. We have lots going on this weekend and I am starting to cook stuff tonight that I will take to various events **one of those events being Joe's birthday**!


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com