Wednesday, February 20, 2008

2008 Sweetheart Sleepover

Last year we started a tradition, a sleepover at Valentine's. We make cookies and cupcakes and have a grand ol time. This year I thought we'd change it up a bit and do if Friday night instead of Saturday so the girl's could sleep in, instead of getting up early for church on Sunday. Well much to my surprise, all but one was up at 6:30AM.....that's right 6:30 on a Saturday morning. They turned on High School Musical 2 and I told them to just lay low during the movie since people in the house were still asleep and tried myself to lie back down. No such luck, within 30 minutes they were up dancing and doing cartwheels through the living room. Then I hear our dog outside barking barking barking....as I look outside I see the problem--he has chased a cat up a tree and is just tormenting the poor thing. So, needless to say, the whole house was up at this point. At least the girl's had a good time, that's what is important.

2008


2007













1 comments:

kittywhisprer said...

what a great tradition. I love how you have all these traditions (i.e. pj's on christmas eve).

 
design by suckmylolly.com