Thursday, February 07, 2008

Pet Peeve

You know what gets me....seeing someone in a car driving along nice and snug with their seatbelt on and then there are the children....bouncing, bopping and jumping all over the car. I had this encounter just yesterday....I was at a red light and this little girl jumping around in the car next to me caught my eye. And there wasn't just a little girl (who was approximately 3--Cash's age) there was also a little boy (about 5--Jasmine's age). They were pushing each other and pretty much doing what siblings do, but seriously, does this adult not even consider that her children need to be buckled up....not just in seat belts, but in a car seat or booster. Unfortunately they were in the left hand turn lane and were able to go before I could pass them up and shoot the driver a look of disgust while shaking my head.

3 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Thank you for your beautiful words of prayer. My blog never ceases to amaze me with the connections that we come across.

You have a beautiful family!

Ladyornot.com said...

I always want to call the cops on these parents. I hate to see a toddler playing around in the back.

Ami said...

I hate that! I've been tempted to let parents know what I think in situations like that. Perhaps a phone call to the police next time. Thanks for visiting my blog!

 
design by suckmylolly.com