Thursday, February 21, 2008

Blessed


My cup runneth over from the blessings the Lord God has granted me and I would like to openly profess a few things I am thankful for

......for Jesus dying for MY sins
...for a husband who LOVES me
...for my two beautiful HEALTHY children
...for a FANTASTICLY supportive and loving family
...for a host of FRIEND'S who each serve a different purpose in my life
...for a caring CHURCH family
...for allowing me to be able to openly WORSHIP YOU
...for my MUSIC
...for the prayer WARRIORS in my life
...for a stable HOME to live in
...for STEADY income
...for those willing to TEACH me
...for the church LIBRARY
...for reliable TRANSPORTATION
...for a SERVANT'S heart
...for CHOCOLATE
...for many many answered PRAYERS
...also for the UNANSWERED prayers

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com