Thursday, August 07, 2008

What Would You Do?

I don't know about you, but several of the 'Blogs I Enjoy' are some that I have just happened upon during my blog adventures these last two years. I leave messages on some of their sites, but others I just enjoy reading. Well what do you do when you see one of those families out and about? It is a bit odd. After church last week our small group went to lunch together and I see this little boy at the restaurant that looks very familiar. I just figured it is one I had watched while volunteering at church over the last few years. Then his sister walked up and said something to him and they went on their way. It was then that I realized I knew the family from a blog I visit on occasion. So weird, I'm not a very forward person and don't feel comfortable walking up to people who have no idea who I am and saying, 'Hey, I read your blog. Good to see you!'

My questions is this....what would you do? Say something or make a mental note and move on


* * Insert Jeopardy theme music here * *

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laurie, you know what I would have done----------talk with her-it might be just the thing that would increase your "sweet friendship" That is so strange-you are a very observant person to figure that out just from pictures. THATS' MY GIRL!!!! love GRAMMA

 
design by suckmylolly.com