Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Saturday was my niece's birthday party and same as we have been doing since her 3rd, we had it at a pool. This water park is soo much fun, lots of stuff for the kids to do on their own. I like that.

Jas and Vanessa (birthday girl)
Me and the kids


Cash and Luke
Jasmine chillin in the lazy river

Joe and Cash

Luke sat in my lap for just a minute to drink his juice and that's all she wrote...
Jasmine went home with a friend for a sleepover and Cash was not at all happy about it. As we were leaving he asked where Jasmine was. When I told him I then said, 'It's just me, you and Daddy' in my isn't that exciting voice his response 'I don't want you, I want Donna's house.' He then pouted the whole way home, I couldn't resist a picture....ain't he cute!


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com