Monday, August 11, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Well, I took a good long look in the freezer this morning and when I went back to the kitchen to make my list....I had nothing. Don't get me wrong, there is plenty in there. I just don't know what I want to make with all of it. I think my problem is I am a tad distracted because Jasmine is leaving Wednesday for a week in California. She is traveling with my Grandmother and will be visiting her very best friend (and cousin) Kaja...my aunt and cousin will also be in the mix but Kaja is the main focus for Jasmine. So, please be in prayer this week for safe travel and for me not to worry too much.
l
OK, here goes...although don't hold me to anything this week.
l
Monday - Breaded chicken breasts and veggies
'
Tuesday - Tacos and beans -- Jasmine's favorite and her last meal w/ us for a week :(
;
Wednesday - Hot dogs and mac&cheese -- Cash's favorite
;
Thursday - Possibly going to the pool for family night luau -- $10 admission for family and that included a meal. Not sure if Joe will be up for a pool night during the week, but I'll try my darndest. If not - Meatloaf and potatoes
;
Friday - Taco Bueno --if I have anything to say about it--
'
Saturday - I'm going Thrifting - Yeehaw! And Saturday evening we have small group so I'll have to make something for that. Maybe these:
;
PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Ingredients:
1 cup PB
1 cup sugar
1 egg
Directions:Preheat oven 350 degrees. Mix the above ingredients. Roll the mixture into small balls. Roll the PB balls in a bowl of sugar. Bake 10-12 minutes. They will be soft when done. Do not overcook!
;
and these:
;
CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Ingredients:
1 chocolate cake mix
1 package chocolate chips
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 egg
Directions: Mix cake mix, oil and egg together. Add in chocolate chips. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to firm up. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Again, soft when done - just take them out after 10 minutes.
;
Sunday - Breakfast: We are responsible for taking a snack to Church for our class. I plan to make blueberry muffins and these:
;
CINNAMON RAISIN BISCUITS
Ingredients:
2 cups bisquick
½ cup milk
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup raisins
1 tsp cinnamon
Directions: Combine ingredients and cook @ 425 for 10-12 minutes
;
Lunch: Chicken Salad. Although I don't have and exact recipe this is what I put in mine:
Canned chicken (unless there is leftover chicken in fridge)
Onion
Sweet relish
Miracle Whip
Red grapes
--and I like it on toast or a toasted croissant. YUM!
;
Dinner: YO-YO (your on your own - leftovers - whatever you can find)
;
OK, now I'm feeling a little better with a preliminary plan.

1 comments:

kittywhisprer said...

i vote with cash on the hot dogs and macaroni.

 
design by suckmylolly.com