Friday, August 01, 2008

Guess where we went Wednesday


The kids really enjoyed it, almost as much as I enjoyed watching them-watch the circus.

Cash was having such a great time jumping up and down and dancing I just couldn't stand the cuteness. Even the lady next to me watched him for a majority of the time.



During intermission we broke out the goodies. See those curious George toys on the trapeze-big hit (and straight from the .99 store-that's right we smuggled in our own goodies). I just can't bring myself to spend $20 on a light up wand or sword. We also brought our own glow sticks, ring pops and peanuts.

I tried my hardest to get a group shot with everyone looking but this is the closest we got out of about five shots.


Kaja went home to California the next morning, which Jasmine was sad about. But in another week Jasmine will be going there for a visit....without me.


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com