Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Planet Pizza Birthday Party

Saturday was a fun fun day. It was so nice not to have to ride all the rides with the kids this year at Planet Pizza. I was just a spectator this year (yippee!). Cash is really starting to come out of his shell with trying new things, I just love watching them evolve.


Jas and Aunt Kathy on the roller coaster
Jas, Cash and Nessa
Kung Fu Panda masks were a hit
Cash was VERY interested in all of Charlie's gifts (a majority of them were Spiderman). After all the presents were opened and I told the kids to go play some more before we left he headed for the bucket with the gifts in it. He wanted to play with the good stuff!
Cash flying high
Jasmine and Kaja
Cash and Grandpa on the pirate ship
Jasmine and Noah
Uh-oh, I think there's going to be a dance off...




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is sooooooooo precious to see all my little ones having such a great time. Makes this "ole gramma's" heart rejoice Thank you for keeping us updated on all the going's on. I love it!!! GRAMMA

 
design by suckmylolly.com