Monday, July 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


OK, so I've been participating in this (in my mind) for a while now and thought I'd finally start posting the information on my blog. Each weekend I roughly put together in my head what we will be having for dinner throughout the week. And I have to admit summer has thrown in an added challenge with swim lessons, VBS and trips to the Library.
..
Monday - Tacos, spanish rice and beans.
..
Tuesday - Turkey meatloaf muffins, mashed potatoes & salad - Will prepare the muffins on Monday and will peel potatoes and place in water in pot in the fridge. This way Joe can just put meatloafs in oven and potatoes on stove top when he gets home. Will also cook double portion of mashed potatoes to use with Fridays meal.
..
Wednesday - Chicken quesadillas with leftover rice and beans and salad.
..
Thursday - Chicken nuggets and french fries - This is one of our in&out nights. Going to girlfriends house for haircuts.
..
Friday - Chicken fried steaks, mashed potatoes, green beans and biscuits.
..
Saturday - CRAZY - Bday party and Bday party!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com