Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kotter Family Reunion 2008

Over the weekend we had a family reunion with my father's family. Not only did we get to see family we hadn't seen in a few years, we were all together to celebrate my grandmother's 90th birthday. Can you imagine the changes she has seen in her life....anywho...we did lots of swimming, lots of eating and lots of catching up with family. Here are the pics.


FRIDAY

I'll tell ya, those swim lessons were money well spent. When we went camping in May Jasmine would not get in where she couldn't touch without hanging on to someone. Now she is out of control. First one in-last one out and doesn't want anything to do with Joe or I as far as help!


When I saw these two strutting down the sidewalk I pulled the camera out real quick. I know the picture is overexposed, but they looked so darn cute I couldn't help but sharing.


Waiting for fireworks -- I just love Cash and his cousin laying on their bellies in this pic.


The whole group...still waiting


Finally...


SATURDAY

Keeping the kids busy until lunchtime (big kids and little kids)Notice Jasmine is eating food off of Cash's plate.

The cake was delish



I don't know how well you can see, but Uncle Ken gave Cash about half of the ice cream carton with his cake...Cash didn't seem to mind though

Jasmine picked out these beautiful flowers for Grandma

Water balloons



And the infamous Kotter poker game. Happens every time two or more gather. They even wrangled Joe into a couple games on Sunday before we all headed out

(and I have never seen Joe play cards in the 10 years we've been together)
Me and my two grandmothers

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com