Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Update

Well, Saturday was Jasmine's 2nd soccer game and she did stay on the field each time it was her turn. But to say she 'played soccer' wouldn't exactly be the truth. She stood, she squatted, she sat down - but she did not play. I count this as a victory. The fact that she stayed out there and didn't complain or down right refuse was a HUGE step for her. Now if we could just make some headway at school. She is still doing her own thing and not really worrying about having to face the consequences, but we are all working with her (teacher, counselor and Joe & I). Baby steps-right???

That's all for now...I'm still a little Blue these days, but I trust God is in charge and know this too will pass.

1 comments:

Ladyornot.com said...

I think it was baby steps foward. I am proud of her!

Sorry are still blue. I am praying for you!

 
design by suckmylolly.com