Friday, August 31, 2007

Hallelujah

The backpack has arrived!! We got home Wednesday and Jasmine ran to the door, came back to me and said 'Mom, there is a box on the porch. Come see, it's amazing!'. As soon as we were in the house Jas and Cash were tearing into the box ~which unfortunately had about a million of those foam peanuts~ when they finally got to the backpack she was sooo excited and wore it around for awhile. And yes, I am still finding those foam peanuts in random places around the house.








And yesterday when getting home there was a rainbow. We haven't seen one in a very long time and the kids were very excited about it. Although I couldn't quite capture it w/ my camera, you could see it from one end to another - went all the way across the sky.


Hope everyone has an AWESOME holiday weekend!!

2 comments:

Ladyornot.com said...

How nice for the rainbow. My little girl saw her first one at the end of July and then she saw another a couple days later. Its pretty cool for kids. It must be nice to be in Hawaii and see them everyday.

kittywhisprer said...

foam peanuts. my nightmare, my cats utter delight. rainbow shot is pretty cool.

 
design by suckmylolly.com