Thursday, August 30, 2007

Well MercyMe

Can't believe the week is almost gone and I haven't posted the super awesome fun things we did last weekend. First of all, my absolute favorite store was having a 50% off sale - Goodwill! Jasmine and I went shopping and found some GREAT deals. For Joe - four pair of shorts & two shirts. Cash - two shirts and swim shoes for next year. Jasmine - skirt and swim shoes for next year. Me - a sundress, a skirt & a pair of shorts. And each kid picked out a toy, all for the whopping total of $25! Our time was limited or, believe me, I would have done a lot more damage than that. I love getting a bargain.

After Goodwill we dropped the kid's off at Gramma's and headed to the Texas Ranger's stadium to see the band MercyMe. Joe and I went to this same concert last year and made sure to get there a little earlier this year so get better seating. The concert was Awesome!



MercyMe
**we had pretty a good spot, there were LOTS of people behind us, to each side and even viewing from the stadium looking out towards the concert**


Nessa enjoying the concert

I Can Only Imagine
**see all the arms raised in worship-truly amazing**


We didn't stay for the whole game, but I did get me a helmet ice cream sundae before we left!

Sunday evening was Awana orientation and I signed up to be a co-teacher in Jasmine's class, so this year will be interesting. I will try to make it a point to take lots of pictures of our weekly conquests. Should be fun!!

1 comments:

kittywhisprer said...

Awana! Good program. I went Sparkies through highschool and then joined the staff and took over the Guards group for a couple of years. Very good memories. I'm glad you all are involved.

These word verifications are getting harder and harder to read... what's up with that?

 
design by suckmylolly.com