Friday, August 24, 2007

Are You Ready?

School starts Monday and Jasmine just can't stand it. All summer I've been using her birthday as a point of reference as to when she would start Kindergarten. So Thursday when she got up, she was ready. When I told her no school until next week she said, 'But I'm 5 now!'. We have meet the teacher night tonight, that should tide her over until Monday!

This week we went to the dentist. It was Cash's first time, but now Jasmine is a pro. Our dentist office is so great, everything in there is geared to entertain the child. TVs mounted above each kid size chair playing a movie, this week was ICE AGE, one of the kid's favorites. You can tell in each picture their eyes are not quite on the camera.





* *Notice Cash's haircut, isn't he handsome? I cut it Tuesday night * *






Jasmine got a Strawberry Shortcake puzzle for her birthday and every night since Saturday she has insisted we put it together. But for reason, more times than not, I find myself sitting at the table putting the puzzle together - all by myself!!











We also went to see UNDERDOG on Wednesday for Jas's bday. It was a cute movie, but Jasmine's favorite part is after the movie during the outtakes when the dog says, 'Don't worry, Underwear!'. She laughs hysterically every time she thinks about it.

3 comments:

Ladyornot.com said...

i was thinking about taking my kids to see that movie. I was wondering if it was good or not. I am glad to know your kids liked it.

kittywhisprer said...

the best part about the dentist is the screen overhead! glad to see they won't be dreading their visits.

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

Wow, I really like Cash's hair, he looks so grown-up! You did a great job. How was Jasmine's first day?

 
design by suckmylolly.com