Monday, December 31, 2007

This One's for You, Sharon...

My cousin's wife, Sharon, was so generous to share one of her favorite childhood toys with Jasmine. Anyone remember this Barbie swimming pool from the good 'ol days. I know I had one.

Sharon held onto her's (along with a ginormous Barbie house we haven't made room for yet) in hopes to share with a daughter one day. The good Lord Blessed her with a house full of boys and in turn she asked if Jasmine would like to have them. I brought the pool home on Friday and let me tell ya, it was the toy of the weekend. She love love loves it. Thank you so much Sharon for offering it to her.

And I don't know about your boys, but Cash had no problem finding uses for it.

**Balls in the pool, superheros in the shower and buzz lightyear waiting in the wings**


2 comments:

kittywhisprer said...

Hey it's a new family photo! Nice.

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

I am so glad she likes it. I played with those toys for MANY years!!! What great memories, I hope she has just as many memories from playing with them. Enjoy!

 
design by suckmylolly.com