Thursday, December 06, 2007

Got Milk?

You may be aware shcool's are teaching children about living a 'healthy' lifestyle these days. On more than one occasion Jasmine made comments on what she has learned and more importantly made healthy choices due to the teaching.


Sunday before last we were responsible for snack for our Sunday School group so I stopped at the donut shop in town. I grabbed two milks for the kids along w/ the donuts. Jasmine looked at the red carton and asked if it was 2%. When I told her they did not have 2%, only whole milk she said, 'Um, do you have Mrs. **** phone number. I need to ask her if whole milk is ok to drink.' Isn't that greatness!


And here are some fun pics of my Treasure's







2 comments:

Ladyornot.com said...

That is too funny!

kittywhisprer said...

lol, well - good to start young

 
design by suckmylolly.com