Friday, December 21, 2007

Picture Time

Last week Jasmine's school had Gingerbread night. Cash was sick that evening so Joe took Jasmine to school and they made a Gingerbread house, which Jasmine insisted should be her breakfast the next morning.


Last week while having our Christmas get together with our Sunday School Growth Group, one of the girl's gave Jasmine this dress that is now too small for her. Jasmine LOVES it!

(and I think it looks pretty darn cute on her)


This Wednesday was Jasmine's class party. Each child brought a book for gift exchange. They sat in a circle on the carpet and played Musical Gifts, when the music stopped you got to open your present.



And then there were cupcakes!


One of the other mom's reading a book to Jas and a classmate.


Class picture (minus Jasmine)

**she was taking her time putting her stuff in her backpack and missed out on the photo op**
Thursday night was girl's night (plus Cash)! We met at my friend's house to have our hair done.
Aunt Linda is in town and you know what that means....PRESENTS!!



Cash with his Cars backpack and lunchbox

The girl's got mini paint sets and Aunt Linda is drawing a picture for them to paint


And last, but definitely not least.....Cash got a Superman set.
Came with a cape, chest emblem and easy break chain.



As you can see, we have been quite busy and it won't slow down until after the new year. Last night I FINALLY began wrapping presents and I have two more to buy before I am dunzo!
**Funny story about that - the two I have yet to buy were the sole purpose for my trip to Wal*Mart Wednesday. Guess what I made it out of the store without.
Tomorrow we have Christmas with my mom, sister, niece & nephews. After tacos & presents we are making cookies and going to a fantastic Christmas Light display. I am soooo excited for our upcoming week.
This will be my last post before Christmas and quite possibly before New Year's too....that being said, I would like to wish all of you a Very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!!

1 comments:

kittywhisprer said...

I want gingerbread now!

I remember posing in my 'new' dresses just like Jasmine. Always so exciting. She brings back so many memories for me.

 
design by suckmylolly.com