Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm Confused...

Why are all of the women's halloween costumes mini and low cut?  I would say a majority of us women would rather not wear mini OR low cut.  Just throwing that out there. 

***those question marks reminded me of The Joker from Batman, which reminded me of Cash, which made me happy.  Speaking of Cash and happy...he hit the motherload last night in the costume department.  Aunt Linda is in town and she gave him Peter Pan, Buzz Lightyear, Red Power Ranger and Prince Charming costumes.  And YES, he is absolutely beside himself with excitement.

2 comments:

Ladyornot.com said...

I don't get it either. Why would I want to be a slutty rag doll?
http://www.brandsonsale.com/ca-007627-xs.html?aw=sexy.Raggedy.Anne&match=broad

tiki_lady said...

my boys loved dress up too! I hear ya, they have some cute costumes for women but what up with the hoochie of it?/

 
design by suckmylolly.com