Thursday, October 23, 2008

Another Taylor Weekend

OK, here it is Thursday again and I am just now getting to what we did over the weekend.  Oh how the weeks are flying – and getting cold, it was 35 degrees according to my van temperature gage this morning.  I do like the cooler weather, but that is going a little overboard for me.  I live in Texas for a reason, cause I like it warm. An overnight in the 50s and day's in the 80's is ideal according to me.  But I can handle it hotter better than colder.  Anywho…back to our weekend

 

As I posted earlier, Friday was all about ME.  Dinner w/ friends and coffee w/ the girls.

 

Saturday was my Company picnic and this is always a favorite.  They have it at a local ranch and there is so much for the kid's to do…hayride, 'train', petting zoo, pony rides, playground, paddle boats and a big barbecue lunch.  Of course, we had a great time, but I must say this year was better for me than past years.  Now that the kids are older and able to go and do on their own, it is a much more pleasant experience for me.  Not that I let them have the run of the place w/out knowing where they are.  They just knew before going to a new place to let me know where, so if I looked in that general direction I could see them.

 

Then Sunday after church we had lunch at my Grandmother's to celebrate me and my cousin's birthdays.  A fantastic Mexican meal with lots of desserts to choose from.  Sunday evening was Fall Fun Night at AWANA's, so I helped with the younger one's.  My duty was at the pumpkin patch and boy was I disappointed I didn't bring my camera in.  Those kid's were sooo cute.  That's all she wrote -- another weekend behind us. 

 

Can you believe 5 weeks until Thanksgiving.  A couple more weeks and I'll start getting giddy with excitement about what to cook and making an after Thanksgiving shopping list.

 

Weekend pictures below…

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com