Friday, May 23, 2008

Watch the Birdie

A couple week's ago Jasmine was so excited to see birds in the nest on our porch. She insisted I take a picture.

A little closer view



Well, Monday night she came running in full speed telling me to come look at the baby bird's.

When I got out there and saw all of them with their heads poking over the top of the nest I ran back for my camera. As I took the first picture they all stuck their heads straight up in the air, opened their mouths wide and started 'talking'. This was one time I was thankful for the delay that comes with taking a digital picture.....

Aren't they precious!!!

I then explained to Jasmine we needed to go in so the mommy and daddy bird could come feed them. So we went in and she watched out the front window to make sure they got their dinner.

2 comments:

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

what a cool picture of the baby birds!

Anonymous said...

You should submit the picture of the baby birds with their mouths open to a nature magazine. That is an excellent picture.

Rebeccalynn_dj

 
design by suckmylolly.com