Friday, October 19, 2007

Here I Am....

Did you think I had fallen off the face of the Earth.....
Funny how some weeks everything I do I think I need to blog about it. Then some weeks when I think about blogging, it's just something don't care about doing.

So lots has happened, but I don't want to type a super long blog so I'll give you the Cliff's notes version (and a few pictures).

Last week was Jasmine's class field trip to the Zoo and Fun Friday (first Friday after end of 6 weeks). Kid's bring money for popcorn and juice. I went to help make popcorn and to tell the truth was a bit nauseous from the smell after 3 hours of popping popcorn. **zoo pictures at end of blog**

Jasmine's soccer game was late Saturday and right in the middle of Cash's nap time. Joe was working so I had to go it alone. The bleachers were not working for us, so finally I sat on the ground next to the girl's and had him sit in my lap for the game (while I had to keep him in a bear hug).

Saturday night I was able to break away for a few hours and meet w/ some ladies from my Sunday School class. We snacked, talked and played Pictionary....good times.

Sunday we had a Bday lunch at Gram's for ME and the kid's had a grand ol time running and playing with their cousins.

Tuesday I completely forgot about soccer practice. Came home, chilled outside a bit while the kid's played, started dinner and just about the time practice started it hit me! Oh well, maybe I'll have it more together next week (our LAST practice)! Oh, and my dad called to tell me he had been bitten by a copperhead snake (my worst nightmare). He is fine, but bite area is still swollen and gives him some pain.

Wednesday was my birthday - yippee - . We went to some friend's house where they had one of the big chocolate chip cookies, YUM!

Last night was Parent-Teacher conference for the first 6 weeks. Jasmine is doing better at school, but does have occasional relapses (like Wednesday, she did NOT have a good day Wednesday). She has two GREENS this week and we are very proud of her progress.

AND, this weekend I am soooo excited. Tomorrow Joe and I are going to the State Fair to see Third Day. Can't wait. Blog you later!!

**OK, so maybe I won't post pictures of the Zoo field trip. For some reason Blogger is not cooperating with me this morning. I'll try to post later.**

2 comments:

kittywhisprer said...

Oh good, a blog. I was missing my updates!

Happy belated Birthday!

Ladyornot.com said...

I am glad to hear from you. I been missing hearing from you!

 
design by suckmylolly.com