Friday, October 05, 2007

Another Picture



I meant to post this picture post before last, but I was in a big rush and overlooked it. At Jasmine's soccer games it takes all I have to keep Cash on the sidelines until halftime. As soon as the whistle blows I throw his ball onto the field and he runs up and down until it's time for the girl's to get back out there. He is great at dribbling the ball! Sad thing is he won't be old enough to play himself for two more seasons. It will be Spring 2009 before he is eligible....don't think that is going to set well with him. He is more than ready NOW!

4 comments:

kittywhisprer said...

that's going to be a blast when he gets like jr high/highschool and plays.

kittywhisprer said...

Can't wait for a family reunion! I was so jealous last time.

I hear Uncle Jerry got bit. How's he doing?

Taylor said...

OMG, isn't that scary. Walking the dog to his pen and get bit by a copperhead. Makes me cringe just thinking about it. His foot is still pretty swolen and is not able to put his work boots on, so he hasn't been able to go to work. But he is feeling fine.

Ladyornot.com said...

Hey I need you to update! I need my taylor's treasures :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com