Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Living for the Weekends...

Our weekends lately seem to be jam packed w/ birthday parties, cookouts, fellowships, etc.

Well, this weekend was no different. Saturday started w/a birthday party at Planet Pizza, which is so much fun. There are rides for the kid & adults.




After the birthday party my niece Vanessa came home w/ us since everyone was coming over later to cookout. At Wal*Mart look who we ran into, Tony the Tiger--you'd have thought he was a movie star!!


Mom, Gram and their troops came over w/ meat for the grill and fireworks left over from 4th of July. While the big people were preparing food and chatting, the little people were swimming, jumping, running, kicking, etc. Lots and lots of fun!!


Sunday after church we had another potluck w/ our Sunday School class, then home for naps. Joe and I usually take this time to mow and such, but since it was raining we had a nice relaxing afternoon/evening chilling in the house watching movies. Sometimes that's just what the doctor ordered, unfortunately my body felt it needed a little more of that. I have just been plain pooped so far this week. Can't seem to get it in gear. Oh well, come September I think we have a free weekend-maybe I can rest then.....*sigh*

2 comments:

kittywhisprer said...

this looks like a fun weekend! i liked all the animals in the previous post too. i would love to do something like that.

Ladyornot.com said...

It looks like you had a great weekend. Our week has been so busy that my kids asked me when we could stop doing stuff LOL!

 
design by suckmylolly.com