Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Yuck, yuck, yuck...

This weather is driving me crazy. Someone forgot to tell the weather this is TEXAS, we can only handle a couple of these freezing days. I am ready for some warmer weather...even mid-40's would be nice.

Friday when they predicted bad weather I made a run to the grocery store and Blockbuster on my way home, ready to hibernate for the weekend. Then came Monday and it was still yucky, which is not that big a deal since it's a holiday and school was out anyways. Tuesday I cautiously drive into work and home-no problem! At this point I think the worst is done.....this morning I get up and am getting ready for a normal day and I keep hearing a crackling noise. What in the world is that, so I walk to the other side of the bathroom looking for the root of the noise...it's coming from the small port window above the tub. Oh my gosh, is it raining. So I go open the front door and it is not raining, it is SLEETING!!! ARGH!! So I hurry and get ready and drive 10mph to the sitter's on the wonderful country roads with Joe following me. Then head downtown. THREE HOURS LATER, I am finally at work ( and plan to leave as early as possible )!

Mr. Sunshine, won't you PLEASE come out to play soon!!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com