Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Weekend update

It has been awhile since I’ve posted anything, so I just thought I’d give a little update even though not much is going on.

Last weekend was nice. Joe and I were able to have a date night, something we haven’t done in a VERY long time. We did dinner and a movie, which was very nice. I had forgotten what it was like to go out to eat w/o children…it’s almost boring. I found myself watching other tables that had their children with them as they were up and down and around the table. Then to a movie, where again, I found it hard to sit still in the theater. We subscribe to Blockbuster.com so I am used to watching movies now while folding clothes or doing the dishes or something along those lines. My how two children and a few years can change you…

Saturday was spent running errands since it was the first Saturday in a while that it wasn’t freezing or raining or both….to the vet, to a friend’s house, drop off some Mary Kay, lunch with Gramma and her lunch bunch, to Gramma’s pick up some goodies, etc. The kids were good and tired and refusing to take a nap by the time we got home.

Sunday we went to Gramma’s and had her famous spaghetti for lunch to celebrate January birthdays. Lots of fun.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com