Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

ABC’s of Laurie:

A - AVAILABLE OR TAKEN: 100% Taken
B - BEST FRIEND: Lots of really good friends
C - CAKE OR PIE: Chocolate cake w/ chocolate icing
D- DRINK OF CHOICE: Water
E - ESSENTIAL ITEM YOU USE EVERYDAY: My Faith in God
F - FAVORITE COLOR: Red
G - GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS: Neither
H - HOMETOWN: Dallas, TX
I - INDULGENCE: Chocolate ice cream w/ cool whip
J - JANUARY OR FEBRUARY: February...one month closer to warm weather
K - KID'S NAMES: Jasmine & Cash
L - LIFE INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: God and my family
M - MARRIAGE DATE: March 2000
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: One half sister, two stepsisters and three stepbrothers
O - ORANGES OR APPLES: Apples
P - PHOBIAS OR FEARS: Snakes
Q - FAVORITE QUOTE: P.U.S.H. (pray until something happens)
R - REASON TO SMILE: God is good, ALL the time!
S - SEASON: Spring & Fall
T - TAG 3 PEOPLE: If you are reading this, you have been tagged
U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: My absolute favorite movie is Grease, has been since I was 6 and went to the theater to see it (yes, very inappropriate but I had no idea).
V - VEGGIE I DON'T LIKE: Tomatoes
W - WORST HABIT: Snacking
X - XRAYS: Occasionally
Y - YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Mexican
Z - ZODIAC: Libra

1 comments:

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

I knew there was a good reason why I liked you! Grease is my all-time favorite movie as well. When I was little (6 or 7) I would dress up like Olivia Newton-John and act out the movie, complete with songs and smashing out the cigarette with my "high-heels". Also, totally inappropriate. I am glad you have great taste in movies.

 
design by suckmylolly.com