Monday, November 10, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Monday already, can't hardly believe it.  Weekend came and went and I think I am more tired than I was when it started.  Didn't have a chance to make it to the grocery store and won't this afternoon either.  Hopefully tomorrow.  If not, we are in trouble when it comes to lunches and dinner.  Here is what I have planned...

Monday - Pork Chops, broccoli, mac&cheese and rolls

Tuesday - Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and veggies

Wednesday - I'm at Bible Study - Frozen pizzas

Thursday - Chicken stir fry w/ egg rolls

Friday - BBQ pork sandwiches and french fries

Our weekend started off with a big scare, but got better from there.  One thing you don't want to see when you pull into your drive on a Friday afternoon when you have plans for the eveing is a fire truck....

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com