Friday, March 14, 2008

Lunch Anyone

This is a typical lunch for Jasmine. Actually, she usually has a mini fruit roll-up instead of cookies but the day before she bought a box of the sugar-free chocolate chip girl scout cookies outside of Blockbuster. I occasionally try to change it up so she doesn't get too bored, but she likes what she likes....and this is it.
**Especially the clementine oranges...we love those in my house**

That's a PB&J, for those of you who are curious.

So what do your kids like??

3 comments:

Heather said...

How funny, I am always concerned w/what I put in Harper's lunch. I think it would be cool to have a site for good box lunch ideas. I usually pack a sandwich, carrots w/ranch, banana, maybe chips, sometimes cookies and a yogurt. I ALWAYS send a water bottle, never juice. Anyway Jasmine's lunch looks balanced.

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

We love the cutie oranges also! They always get a sandwich (PB&J, ham/turkey w/cheese, tuna or egg salad), yogurt, fruit, cheese stick and then a snack of some sort. At Camden's pre-school, his lunch has to be balanced so he gets carrots or green beans, strange I know, but he loves to eat them like "chips".

Phat Girl said...

Since my kids all have 4 legs, they absolutely LOVE, LOVE treats, cheese, and anything other than their dry dog food! Cheese is their ALL time favorite food group! :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com