Tuesday, March 11, 2008

He's A Character

What can I say about my precious Cash...he is a character


Every week when I pick him up from his Sunday School class the teachers can't tell me enough about what he did and how much he made them laugh. He is definitely our comic relief. And even when it is not the appropriate time...I have been known to leave the room because of my inability to suppress a laugh. He are some pictures of him from last week as we leave in the morning...you just never know what to expect...




we're talking 6:30am, still dark

this was the really cold day last week it snowed...

that's one way to keep your face warm!


Ninja mask...check

Batman cape...check

Gun shoved in pants in case of bad guys...check

and last but definitely not least...Spiderman

Our little web spinner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a guy!!!
Who knows he may grow up and make "us" lots of money with all his humor. Great Kid. love GRAM

Ladyornot.com said...

LOL He is too cute.

 
design by suckmylolly.com