Thursday, November 01, 2007

Trunk or Treat

Last night we went to Trunk or Treat at Gramma's church. It was so much fun for the kids. Daddy even dressed up as the Scream guy. When I got home I tried the costume on and when I walked out of our bedroom Jasmine looked up, dropped her chicken and took off running to her room. I felt so bad and started saying 'it's just mommy, it's just mommy'. She peeked out her bedroom door and said 'Whew, you scared me'. Poor thing, I thought they were still playing outside and just wanted to show Joe the costume.

Jasmine trying to figure out what to do first.



Hayless Ride



Cash really got into the games







After the last car we got hot dogs and sat down to watch a cartoon before heading home


1 comments:

kittywhisprer said...

Looks like fun. Even if lines were long, I'd go just for the costumes & food

 
design by suckmylolly.com