Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Love - Hate Relationship


I have a love-hate relationship with shoes. I love getting a new great pair of shoes, but I hate wearing them any longer than absolutely necessary. I love love love summertime when I get to wear sandals and can kick them off at my desk or in my car. I got these new super-cute boots over the weekend, which I wore yesterday. Even though it was warm enough yesterday (80's) to take them off in the car, it is not very convenient when I had three short stops to make on my way home to take the time to zip them on and off. By the time I got home, as much as I love them, I couldn't get them off fast enough......such a feeling of relief letting my tootsies breathe....


2 comments:

Ladyornot.com said...

I have boots that I love. They key is making sure they are comfortable before you buy them. Your boots are very cute!

kittywhisprer said...

yay for sandals!

 
design by suckmylolly.com