Monday, April 23, 2007

Is Anybody Still Visiting?

Well, it has been a LONG time since I've posted and just wondering if anyone is still checking in for updates???

This weekend we went to visit Grandpa Kotter and the kids had so much fun playing with their cousins Ethan and Emma. It is about a two hour drive and they were both dead to the world as soon as we got on the road.

Sunday morning Cash and I went to wake Jasmine up for church and she said in a sleepy voice. 'Ya'll are talking too much, I want to sleep more'. Funny, I seem to remember saying something similar to Joe just about a week ago. It takes me a little while to actually WAKE UP in the morning and until then I just want peace and quiet. Well Joe had been up for a while and had coffee and was feeling good and I remember asking him to stop talking so much. Guess the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.

Cash is a non-stop chatterbox these days, unfortunately not everyone can understand him. I hear several times a day, 'What did he say?' Fortunately I speak ~Cash~ pretty fluently. Most people are impressed by how much he talks, but I can't help but wonder if I should be concerned or not that he is hard to understand. --Sharon if you are reading this, can you please send me the information for the people ya'll used w/ Camden--.

Try to post again soon.

1 comments:

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

Yeah, you are back! I check your blog daily for updates.

I will email you that info. for Cash. Go with your gut instinct, it's never wrong.

Sharon

 
design by suckmylolly.com